Scyon Stria Cladding
If you know anything About DC Carpentry & Cladding, you’ll be aware that we only use the finest materials for all cladding projects. Scyon cladding is one such material (and company) that we fully endorse, and use in a wide range of projects. In particular, Scyon Stria cladding is one of our favourites, both for its looks and performance. It’ll soon be one of yours as well, for current and future building projects.
DC Carpentry are the experts when it comes to Scyon Stria installation - find out a bit more about this great product and how we can help instantly upgrade any exterior with it.
Your Choice of Size
Scyon Stria is available in three unique profiles for you to choose from, and at DC Carpentry & Cladding we’ll be happy to give our expert advice and assistance when you’re making your decision. Here are some of your options:
- Splayed Profile (255mm wide) - this design features a splayed horizontal edge, giving the appearance and style of traditional timber, yet with none of the side effects such as weather damage or mould.
- Standard Profile (325mm wide) - the Scyon Stria standard profile has a square horizontal edge, for a look that’s reminiscent of rendered or raked masonry (but much quicker and easier to achieve).
- Wide Profile (405mm wide) - a wider design, also featuring a square horizontal edge. This product achieves a look similar to decorative rendered block work.
Custom corner detailing also helps you get exactly the look you’re after, so whichever variation you prefer, we’ll be happy to deliver for you.
Fibre Cement Cladding - For Harsh Aussie Environments
The Australian climate can sometimes be harsh on building materials, so it’s essential you do your homework when you’re choosing a product for your exterior. Scyon Stria is a kind of fibre cement cladding, and its unique properties help it withstand anything that the environment can throw at it! Here are a few reasons you should be using Scyon cladding:
- Made from non-combustible material, in accordance with the National Construction Code. This makes it great for bushfire prone areas, and for overall safety in general.
- Resistant to fire, termites and moisture damage. Once your Scyon Stria installation has been completed, you won’t have to worry about regular maintenance, or having to carry out costly repairs.
- Fully customisable, allowing you to choose the size and colour of your exterior cladding products. Scyon Stria cladding also resists shrinking, swelling and cracking, and holds paint longer than wood.
Rapid & Reliable
One of the main benefits of Scyon Stria installation is that it can be done much quicker than rendering over brickwork. It’s perfectly suited for residential applications, whether it’s used on external or internal walls, or extensions. Once the first board has been fixed into place, innovative joints allow the next boards to be quickly fixed to the previous board - much more time-efficient than laying bricks, rendering and painting!
Need Scyon Stria Installation? We’re Here to Help
Scyon cladding is a great option for your next project, whether you’re upgrading your home, or starting a large commercial build, and it can quickly help you provide a timeless, classic look that will stand the test of time.
Don’t delay - Contact Us today for a custom cladding solution and we’ll help you achieve that dream look!
DC Carpentry & Cladding aim to align your dreams turning it into a reality.
Whether you’re a business owner or a developer working with a new building, or working with the refurbishment of a tired, old building, cladding is a smart, cost effective way to get your property looking just right